Sri Putih Chee Cheong Fun was established over 30 years ago by Fong Tai (grandmother) from China. She shared her ancestor’s original recipe with her Baba and Nyonya relatives.
- First Halal-Certified Manufacturer
- First Chee Cheong Fun Sold in Supermarkets in a Convenient Pack
- Distributed to :
- 7 Eleven
- KK Mart
- Eco Shop
- Super Seven
We believe that traditional snacks like Chee Cheong Fun should not be forgotten. That is why we aim to bring this healthy and delicious snack to the future generations.
Why everybody love our Chee Cheong Fun?
- Healthy Choice - Change your snacking style. It is an incredibly brilliant way to maintain a healthy lifestyle, especially for children.
- Ready to eat - It is easy to have the tastiest Chee Cheong Fun even on your busiest days. Just unpack and eat right away, or microwave for the extra mouth-watering experience.
- Tradition Repackaged - The old and nostalgic food of the old days can still carry on with Sri Putih’s Chee Cheong Fun.
- Premium Quality - The key to our finest textures is in the high standard we have in rice and flour, and other ingredients.
- Traditional Recipe - Our recipe is from our great Baba Nyonya tradition carried down many generations.
- Wide Availability - To ensure our Chee Cheong Fun is easily obtained, we make them available in all Giant, Mydin and Aeon outlets in the Klang Valley. How’s that for easy?